"A place for all to pull up a chair and have a cuppa or three and a natter about the silliness of mini-making."-Wendie
"This all started when I was given a new teapot for Christmas. Wendie and I were talking about loose teas and lamenting how all of the miniaturists we know are scattered across the globe. Then it hit me: What if we could have a virtual tea party with our friends? Everyone could be at their computers with a good cuppa and then it wouldn't feel like we were all so far apart..." -Kat

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Decisions, decisions!


''It's one of the oddest things... How does one drink four cups of tea at once? I told The Mad HaTTeR it couldn't be done. How silly was I...''

well if I can't decide which cup I want, I shall have to drink them all! although my preference is nearly always a bone china mug, it somehow always tastes better! or is that just a trick of the imagination?

1 comment: